The recent CoViD-19 health emergency has been the focus of our Attention since its first outbreaks in January 2020 in China and we have been ready to react to this situation.
The recent increase of CoViD-19 cases in Italy has not caught us unprepared.
In February we implemented preventive safety measures and immediately implemented the recommendations of the local authorities with the aim of eliminating any risk of infection spread.
As of today, 10/03/2020, we have also activated the following preventive actions:
- Activated, where possible, smart working;
- Intensified the sanitization of all workstations and common areas (bathrooms, meeting rooms, etc.etc.);
- Increased the use of D.P.I. in the loading/unloading of goods;
- Defined the operational flow chart in the case of subjects with flu symptoms present in the workplace;
- Divided into two teams operating in two distinct and separate shifts, all the operations of Production and Quality Control of Raw Materials and Finished Products;
- Defined the relational modalities in the convivial areas and/or in the canteen;
- Promoted the use of computer systems for remote meetings and gatherings;
- Equipped the departments with no-contact devices for monitoring body temperature.
Our Policy is aimed at protecting the health of all stakeholders involved, whether they are our employees and their families, our customers or our suppliers.
We strongly believe that it is possible to maintain the normal level of efficiency and operational effectiveness in all our Industrial processes, which now see a further implementation of a series of articulated actions for the prevention and management of the Health Emergency.
Finally, I would like to underline that, to date, no positive cases have been recorded within our Organization and/or usual contacts with personnel outside our Company.