- New Motultech Baraldi distributor in Turkey
- After METEF 2012
- METEF 2012
- Euroguss Nuremberg
- GIFA International Event
- A LITTLE CHANGE WITH A GREAT MEANING
- GIFA 2011
- AGREEMENT between BARALDI-MOTULTECH and COMPES
- METEF 2010 interview
- After METEF 2010
- After EUROGUSS 2010
- Baraldi Motultech and Enginsoft signed a technological cooperation agreement
- METEF 2010
- EUROGUSS 2010
- Extrusion Workshop 2009 and 3rd Extrusion Benchmark
- MTA Vietnam 2009
- BARALDI MOTULTECH AT ALUCAST 2008 (CHENNAI 2008)
- IIAP TEHRAN
- New agreement with druckguss service deutschland
- International Trade Fair for Metallurgy "Litmash"
- Baraldi Lubrificanti together with Rimrock at CastExpo 2008
- New partnership with Ajay Metachem
- METEF 2008
New partnership with Ajay Metachem
In the framework of the partnership with Motultech, division of the French multinational Motul, Baraldi lubrificanti has recently signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the Indian Company Ajay Metachem Ltd in Pune, important industrial district south of Mumbay.
The project involves a technological transfer for the start-up of a production plant for lubricants and release agents for light alloy diecasting in India as well as the relevant exclusive distribution in that area.
The start up could take place relatively quickly, as Ajay Metachem is a partner of extremely high technological level, who is able to ensure the Italo-French Company not only productions corresponding to their own specifications, but also customer service and widespread presence.
The alliance formed with the important Indian company has been presented at the IFEX 2008 exhibition, recently held in Chennai. The agreement represents an important step towards a market, the Indian one, of enormous strategic value in the diacasting world and is consistent with the international policy of Baraldi lubrificanti: to produce in the emerging markets a complete range of products with European Quality Standards.