- New Motultech Baraldi distributor in Turkey
- After METEF 2012
- METEF 2012
- Euroguss Nuremberg
- GIFA International Event
- A LITTLE CHANGE WITH A GREAT MEANING
- GIFA 2011
- AGREEMENT between BARALDI-MOTULTECH and COMPES
- METEF 2010 interview
- After METEF 2010
- After EUROGUSS 2010
- Baraldi Motultech and Enginsoft signed a technological cooperation agreement
- METEF 2010
- EUROGUSS 2010
- Extrusion Workshop 2009 and 3rd Extrusion Benchmark
- MTA Vietnam 2009
- BARALDI MOTULTECH AT ALUCAST 2008 (CHENNAI 2008)
- IIAP TEHRAN
- New agreement with druckguss service deutschland
- International Trade Fair for Metallurgy "Litmash"
- Baraldi Lubrificanti together with Rimrock at CastExpo 2008
- New partnership with Ajay Metachem
- METEF 2008
BARALDI MOTULTECH AT ALUCAST 2008 (CHENNAI 2008)
At the Alucast 2008 Conference, held from 11th to 15th of December 2008 in Chennai (Madras – India), Baraldi lubrificanti presented a paper entitled: “DIE SURFACE TEMPERATURE AS ON-PROCESS QUALITY CONTROL VARIABLE” (See photo 2).
It was an important occasion to exchange views with operators of a market, the Indian one, which has become a focus of interest not only for our Company, but for the whole light alloy diecasting world.
In effect, the high technical level of the papers presented during the Conference, as well as the huge number of important international operators attending the event, confirmed the big reality of the Indian market.
Baraldi lubrificanti operates in India with the cooperation of Ajay Metachem Sudchemie (photo 1), which produces, under license, the diecasting product range in the factory in Pune (Bombay area).
This policy of production location assures a tailor made approach to the final Customer, which is at the base of our actions in the markets of the whole world and which offers, together with a very high technical and sales know-how of the Ajay Metachem Sudchemie Team, a highly professional and extensive service to the Indian foundries.