THE DEFINITIVE AQUEOUS SOLUTIONS
Baraldi Motultech presents a new water based range of products, safe and environmentally friend, for the extrusion process. They replace with tangible improvements the conventional products used in the different positions of the extrusion machine. In fact these products allow to get over problems of smokes and flames, environment dirtiness and operator health risks.
Environmental and health risks are overcome thanks to their composition based on water solutions and emulsions whereas applicative performances are reached thanks to their capacity to film quickly and efficiently on very hot surfaces with excellent adhesion.
ALUMINUM Alloys Extrusion
Ideal requirements of release agent between billet and dummy block: Optimal adhesion to the substrate, Optimal anti-soldering power, No hazardous fumes/vapors development during use, Non-flammable at the effective temperature, No build-up, no interferences on run out table.
Fulfils all of these requirements! It’s a tested, innovative product. Water based, ecologic, non-hazardous. Very easy to apply by means of spraying devices. Very easy to remove simply washing with water. Non-flammable.
It needs a lubrication able to ensure an optimal lubricating and protective power in conditions of high temperature and friction.
It’s an innovative, tested product. Non-hazardous, completely synthetic.
Water based innovative product, Slight cooling power on the butt shear.
TOOL STACK (DIE)
and other lubricated parts Occasional lubrication to prevent sticking of pasty alloy onto the steel may be carried out with:
CASTING AL PASTE
Pigmented paste, provided with:
- Elevated sliding power
- Very high anti-sticking capacity
- High consistency also at high process temperatures.
Hot Extrusion of COPPER TUBES
The ideal product should ensure an excellent adhesion to the substrate and
an elevated lubricating power in condition of very high thermal and mechanical stresses. It should prevent sticking of pasty alloy.
It’s a special product for mandrel lubrication, in the hot extrusion of copper tubes.
- It is an innovative, ecological, water based product.
- It ensures very high adhesion power also onto very hot surfaces.
- With respect to the traditional pigmented products, it is able to remarkably reduce friction and hence the energy involved in the extrusion process.
- It reduces mandrel wear. Applicative data shown that it increases the useful life of mandrel UP TO THREE TIMES !
- It guarantees very good cleanliness of the extruded, without hard residues and build-up.